1. What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
- Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Recognise when you return to our website. (We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.)
3. Controlling cookies
- However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
- To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
4. Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Red Rocket Graphic Design, 5 Cricklade Court, Swindon, SN1 3EY
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will always hold your information securely.
- To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
- We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Links from our site
- Our website may contain links to other websites.
- Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name] domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
- Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.